My family of 10 loves Swedish meatballs! They are the ultimate comfort food when served over a big helping of mashed potatoes and smothered in gravy! YUM!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (or make your own cream of mushroom soup!)
- milk (1/2 soup can)
- 1 cup cracker or bread crumbs
- Serve with mashed potatoes (or rice)
- Mix the 2 cans of soup with 1/2 can of milk.
- Knead 1/4 cup of this mixture, along with the egg and bread crumbs into the ground beef.
- Set the rest of the soup mixture aside.
- Make meatballs about the size of golf balls.