Welcome to our end of the week recap for August 16-23, 2015!
6 Week Meal Plan Featuring Only 30 Minute Meals
As we enter this busy back to school season, I want to equip you with a game plan for dinner!
I’ve pulled together 36 recipes that can all be made in 30 minutes or less. Start to finish.
- No precooked ingredients.
- Everything is prepared from start to table in 30 minutes.
- No complicated recipes or cooking methods.
Each week consists of 6 meals with a shopping list for those 6 meals. That’s a total of 36 recipes with shopping lists combined by week. Some of the meals included in this plan:
- Spinach Lasagna Skillet Dinner
- Potato Chip Chicken Strips
- BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
- Ham & Pea Pasta
- Slopp-Cheesy Joe Sliders
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Grilled Flank Steak with Tomatillo Salsa
- and lots more!
Introducing my brand-new project: Recipes with Essential Oils!
I am so excited to share with you how cooking with essential oils can greatly impact the aroma and taste of your favorite dishes. My partners and I are not only going to be sharing amazing food recipes like No Bake Cheesecake Tarts and Peppermint Brownies, but we are also sharing recipes on how to incorporate essential oils into your beauty routine with recipes like an all-natural, non-toxic Overnight Facial Moisturizer (that really works!), and how to reduce the chemicals and toxins in your home with all natural cleaners including my new favorite DIY Cleaning Spray that I use in my kitchen every day now!
Nothing is changing here on $5 Dinners. I’ll just be sharing some amazing recipes over on our new site several times a month. So if you are an experienced oily person, brand new to oils, or even just curious about how essential oils work, then I’d highly encourage and welcome you to check out our new site, Recipes with Essential Oils!
I have pulled together some amazing recipes and resources that will help you with the lunch packing process – for both school and work!
In this lunches meal plan, you’ll find:
- 10 freezer friendly and make ahead lunch recipes with shopping list
- 5 Mason Jar recipes for salads that you can prep ahead at the beginning of the week and just pull one out and take for lunch that day
- Tips & strategies for simplifying the lunch packing process
- Lunch Meal Planners
- School lunchbox ideas
- Video on how to put together 2 of the Mason Jar Salad recipes
- Video on how to equip your kids to pack their own lunches
Coupon Match-ups & Store Deals for Grocery Stores and Drugstores
- Drugstore Deals for CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens starting tomorrow! – including more than 30 top deals!
- Grocery Store Deals & Coupon Match-ups for Kroger, Meijer, Target, Trader Joe’s, Costco, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and more
If you aren’t receiving our emails, then be sure to sign up today!