Alrighty friends…I’m a little stressed!Â It’s only Monday of Back to School Week and my tail is getting kicked already! (Mind you, school doesn’t start until Wednesday!)Â Not only is it back to school with new routines, I’m hostessing a church event, AND I have to get my cookbook edits returned BY Thursday.
Needless to say, we’ll be lucky if we eat this week! Jesting.
I had every intention of sharing my Summer Garden Ratatouille recipe tonight, but in an effort to maintain my sanity and keep myself out of the asylum… I leave you with this recipe from Rebecca.
Cheesy Green Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 c. chopped cooked chicken - Great way to use up the shredded chicken from batch cooking!
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup of canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 8 (6 in) flour tortillas
- 1 lg. can green enchilada sauce
- Stir chicken, cream cheese, tomatoes, and seasonings in a saucepan over low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon 1/3 c. chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down, in a lightly greased 12x8 baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over all, cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 20 min. or until heated through.