If you’re interested in a throwing party for your taste buds, try these.
I used a tart granny smith apple…because I wanted the tart flavor, but I think a sweeter variety could work with these too.
Bacon + cheese + apple + garlic rosemary spread + pretzel bun.
Excuse me while I head back in for the taste bud party.
Did someone say bacon?! On a pretzel bun?!Â
These are a fantastic Fall appetizer, or would make a delicious lunch or even dinner!
(Oh, and I won’t judge you if a few of the pretzel rolls go missing from the bag on the way home from the grocery store. They are my weakness. Big time.)
Cheddar Apple Bacon Bites with Rosemary Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 6 slices bacon, baked and cut in half
- 2 pretzel buns, split
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, sliced very thin
- 4 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese