Pardon me while I hog this baking dish. No need to stare while I lick my plate AND the baking dish clean.
Really, don’t mind me.
I fall hard for anything Buffalo Chicken – the spices, the creaminess, the delicious. And you’re gonna fall in love with this amazing pasta casserole with all the great flavors of Buffalo Chicken!
Get this one added to your next meal plan right away!!!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
- 12 oz. penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ranch dressing mix
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 Tbsp feta cheese
- 3 Tbsp hot or wings sauce
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Cook bacon, if needed.
- Heat oven to 375 F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the penne pasta according to package directions to al dente. Drain.
- In a small skillet, combine vegetable oil, chicken pieces, and ranch dressing mix. Cook until the chicken is done. Remove the chicken to a small dish and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the butter, garlic, and flour. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the whipping cream and cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly smooth.
- In the prepared baking dish, place the cooked and drained pasta. Pour the cheese sauce over the pasta. Top with chicken, cooked and diced bacon, feta cheese crumbles, and hot sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until bubbly.
- Prepare veggies.
- Serve Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole, hot from the oven, with side of veggies.