Welcome to our end of the week recap for May 3-10, 2015!
Grocery Budget Makeover
I can’t believe the day is almost here! On Monday, registration for my brand spankin’ new program called the Grocery Budget Makeover will open. But note, that it’s only open for 1 week. (And won’t be available again until September!)
The Grocery Budget Makeover is just what it sounds like…a program to completely overhaul and flip turn upside-down the way you shop for groceries. It will last 13 weeks (over the summer for this first group) and each week I’ll send you a video, some worksheets and resources and challenges that will baby-step you through the program and help you make the proper adjustments to the way you shop for groceries. Plus, you’ll learn ALL of my grocery shopping and cooking secrets!
6-Week Vegetarian Meal Plan Coming Next Week!
I have teamed up with my good friend Aviva Goldfarb from The Six O’Clock Scramble to bring you this amazing ‘every day is meatless Monday’ meal plan. Aviva has oodles of mouthwatering vegetarian recipes in her database and we’ve pulled together all the best ones and put them into a 6-Week Vegetarian Meal Plan for you.
This new vegetarian meal plan will include…
- Mouthwatering main dish recipes
- Side dish recipes to complement the main dishes
- Kid-tested & approved
- Not complicated recipes (unlike many other vegetarian dishes)
- Complete shopping list for everything you’ll need each week!
- Costco Top Deals for May: Including Reynold’s Wrap, Ziploc, Annie’s Organic Mac & Cheese, Oxi Clean, Hellmann’s
- FREE guide to Vegetarian Cooking and Meat Substitutions
- 20 Meatless School Lunch Ideas
Coupon Match-ups & Store Deals for Grocery Stores and Drugstores
- Drugstore Deals for CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens starting tomorrow!
- Grocery Store Deals & Coupon Match-ups for Kroger, Meijer, Target, Trader Joe’s, Costco, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and more
If you aren’t receiving our emails, then be sure to sign up today!