“You know all those things you want to do. You should go DO THEM.”
Those are Lara Casey’s words and also words that I’ve lived by for years.
Just Do It. (Nike got it right with that slogan.)
“Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.” (Or just not accomplish as much!) Ben Franklin and Winston Churchill got this right too.
If you ask me how I’ve been able to build such amazing resources over the past few years as a “solo-preneur with a small part-time team” – the answer involves the following:
- My team is AMAZING. And they believe in our mission, and work hard to meet your needs.
- I have laser sharp focus on what we need to do, and how we need to do it.
- I have said no to all.the.things. (And yes to all the important things.)
- I stay the course.
That begs the questions….
How do you know the course and stay on it?
Well…in my experience and opinion, knowing the course has 3 different levels.
- High Level: The general road map and plans for your work. (This is where Powersheets come into play.)
- Mid Level: Things that need to happen in the next week or two.
- Daily Level: Things that need to happen today, this hour, and right now. (This is where the Purposeful Planner assists me.)
Keeping these levels and tiers in line has been the KEY TO MY SUCCESS.
And it starts with the “high level” planning that I do every quarter and month in my Powersheets notebook.
And it ends with the “daily level” and plan of action for each day and hour – in my Purposeful Planner.
These 2 planners are very different, yet complement each other so well.
I am starting on my 5th YEAR with Powersheets (you can see that I have one in a binder, before they were coil bound!) and I’m starting on my 3rd year of Purposeful Planner.
These 2 planners together are a FORCE TO BE RECKONED with in my life and in my business.
If you’re wanting to try a new planner (or switch from a different planner), I HIGHLY recommend giving these a look-over!
Lara Casey’s Powersheets & Goal Planners
Lara’s Powersheets go on sale on Wednesday, October 24th at 10 am EST and often sell out in the first week, so….
Tap above and see how you can bring your goals and dreams to life!
Corie Clark’s Purposeful Planner
Corie’s planners for 2019 have already sold out…but there are more coming! You definitely want to pre-order your copy in the 2nd print run NOW!