First recipe in the series…Beef Fajita Skillet Dinner. I’ll probably say this for all of the recipes…but this one ranks up there in the top 5. Maybe 10. Or 31.
Whatever, these are all fantastic skillet dinner recipes that we’ll be sharing this month, but there’s a reason this is the first.
You can have it on the table in 15 minutes.
Yes, you read the right. It calls for beef for stirfry and those strips of beef cook up in minutes and the rest quickly cooks up in the dish with it. If you’re needing a ‘super mom’ dinner, here it is. Ready and waiting for you to whip together!
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes