This is an easy littleÂ appetizerÂ that’s quick to whip up and light on your wallet. Even more so if you have access to a garden! I’ve also used these as a side dish with some ranch dressing to dip them in! If you can handle some spice, chop up a small chili to throw in the mix!
Angie's Vegetable Cheese Balls
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any flavor)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated and chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- Optional: 1 small red chili pepper, finely diced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix thoroughly, then shape into tbsp size balls.
- Line them up on a pre-greased baking pan, and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.