While I was in Nashville at the Blissdom conference last month, Tyler and I enjoyed a lunch with the lovely ladies from All You magazine. He slept. We ate and chatted.
(And I was tempted to move in to the Opryland. Hello, 76 and “sunny” with palm trees…year round. Yes, please!)
Anyways…I wanted to share with you the details of the All You Budget Recipe Cook-Off.
Details you need to know…
- The winner will receive $1,000, along with a supply of Weight Watchers yogurt, and the winning recipe will appear in ALL YOU magazine.
- People are asked to submit their most creative, budget-friendly recipe using Weight Watchers yogurt in one of the following categories: dips, desserts, weeknight dinners or kid-friendly.
- Recipe will be selected based on the following criteria: taste (25%), originality (25%), use of the sponsor’s product (25%) and appropriateness to the contest theme: budget-friendly (25%).
- The winning recipe will be published in the August issue of ALL YOU, along with the reader’s photo, first name and state.
- To enter and for complete rules, go to the All You Budget Recipe Cook-Off website.
- The deadline to enter is March 31, 2010.
And to help reduce the cost as you experiment with recipe ideas, there is a $1 off coupon for 32 oz. Weight Watchers yogurt in the March All You magazine.
So, if you’ve got a favorite recipe using yogurt, go grab a container of Weight Watchers yogurt and get to experimenting!
It could win you $1000!!!!