This giveaway is now closed. Winners are…Christan, Milian, Michelle, Karen, Diane G! Congrats all!
When in college I had one of those “aha! moments” when it comes to milk in the middle of my freshman year. And since that moment, I’ve not been a big consumer of dairy products. I have the occasional pizza slice or cheeseburger or enchilada, but generally I stay away. I most likely suffer from lactose intolerance (never have had a doctor tell me that, but I know my own body and well…we won’t go into details!), so I generally steer clear to avoid “those” symptoms.
(Not a physician or dietitian…just sharing my experience.)
Lactose intolerance, an inability or insufficient ability to digest lactose, a sugar found in milk and milk products, affects millions in the U.S. People with lactose intolerance may avoid yogurt altogether because they don’t want to deal with the worry of digestive symptoms. However, when people avoid dairy, like yogurt, they may have lower intakes of important bone-building nutrients like calcium and vitamin D. So Yoplait Lactose Free can now come to the rescue!
Turns out there are millions of American with lactose intolerance, and now Yoplait has come out with a Lactose Free yogurt so that those millions can enjoy a delightful snack. Ninety-nine percent fat free, packed with calcium and vitamin D, and with the great taste people know and love from Yoplait. And at a suggested retail price of $0.90 per cup, Yoplait® Lactose Free is an affordable solution for those dealing with lactose intolerance.
This week, we’re giving away a pack of 10 FREE ITEM Coupons for Yoplait Lactose Free to 5 winners!
1. Contest ends Monday, April 2th at 5 pm EST.
- Entry #1: Head on over to the Yoplait Lactose Free Recipes (under Recipes/Lactose Free) and let us know which delicious, creamy dessert you’d like to try.
- Entry #2: Tweet the following: Enter to win coupons for the new Lactose Free @YoplaitYogurt from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/yoplaitlactosefree
- Entry #3: Hang out with us on Facebook, join the free email newsletter, or get RSS updates.
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This post is part of a Yoplait campaign. Opinions and experiences are my own. This product should not be consumed by individuals with dairy allergies. Dairy allergies and lactose intolerance are not the same.