First and foremost, welcome! Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Please, pull up a chair while I share with you all the many great features and tools on $5 Dinners.com! I’m so glad you are here!
This morning, several recipes from my first cookbook were featured on the show. And yes…they each cost me less than $5! My cookbooks are the best resources for getting all the information about strategic couponing, strategic grocery shopping, strategic meal planning, batch cooking, homemade convenience foods and more. They are comprehensive and will give you the “big picture” that is the $5 Dinners concept…and will help you start spending less of your hard earned money at the grocery store!!!
- The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook
- The $5 Dinner Mom Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook
- The $5 Dinner Mom’s One Dish Dinners – I am currently working on the manuscript for this cookbook, but you can find some recipes and tips over at OneDishDinners.com!
Weekly and Monthly Features
Here are some fabulous features that will help you get the hang of meal planning, couponing, cooking and shopping! A few things that you can expect to see each week on this website…
- Weekly Meal Plan with Printable Grocery List
- Monthly Meal Plans
- Daily Recipes
- Coupon Posts
- $5 Dinner Challenge
- Shopping Posts
- Drugstore Food Deals
- Square Foot Gardening Updates
- Food Allergies on a Budget
- What to Make When
- Kitchen Tips and Tricks
- Grow. Eat. $ave.
- Free Printable Planners
As you can see, there is a lot going on here…I hope you can take advantage of all these features and hope they help you spend less and less of your hard earned dollars!
FREE Email Newsletter Options
Because each of you has unique needs and desires when it comes to what you want to know and in what areas you need information to help you spend less, there are a number of different newsletters set up on $5 Dinners so you can get what you need…and not what you don’t! Some of the newsletters are sent out once a week, others once a day…and the coupons newsletter is sent out “express” delivery so you’ll never miss out on coupon savings!
The rundown of the free email newsletter options…
- Daily $5 Dinners Email Newsletter – Receive all the recipes, meal plans, money saving tips, and coupons in your inbox every evening!
- Express Coupon Alerts – Don’t want to miss out on any hot coupons? Receive express delivery of only the coupons posts, delivered into your inbox just moments after they are posted.
- Weekly Recipes Email Newsletter – Only interested in the recipes from $5 Dinners?! Sign up to have 1 weekly email delivered to your inbox on Sunday evenings that contains only the recipes from the previous week…and it’s just in time for meal planning for the week!
- Weekly Gardening Email Newsletter – If you would like to only receive the garden updates, then subscribe just to the garden posts and your inbox will have a little garden surprise once a week on Saturday afternoon.
- Weekly Savings Email Newsletter – Get all the money saving tips, meal planning strategies, shopping trip updates and other savings related posts delivered once a week to your inbox…every Wednesday afternoon.
- Weekly Meal Planning Email Newsletter – Sign up for free meals plans delivered right to your inbox every Sunday night…just in time for the new week!
- Express Food Allergies on a Budget Email Newsletter – Receive all the latest coupons and deals for “allergy free foods,” express delivered to your inbox so you don’t miss out on the savings! If you don’t deal with food allergies, please share this with someone who does! This email will be delivered after each deal or coupon is posted, likely no more than 2-3 times per week.
And again, welcome! We are so glad you are here! We hope that the cookbooks and the website will help you spend less and less each week at the grocery store! Let’s cut that grocery bill in half, shall we?!
Erin and the $5 Dinners Team