Y’all…I am thrilled that you decided to stop by after catching me in the kitchen with Rach and Nick Lachey! I hope you enjoyed the segment and you’ve got these 2 delicious slow cooker meals on your meal plan next week.
- Erin’s Slow Cooker Rosemary Chicken with Red Potatoes and Green Beans
- Erin’s Slow Cooker Chicken Soft Tacos
(Both Recipes are from my 3rd cookbook, The $5 Dinner Mom’s One Dish Dinners Cookbook!)
Take a few minutes to look around and get to know all the parts to the website that will help you start spending less of your hard earned dollars on groceries! I’m so glad you are here!
*passes the sweet tea and plate of mocha brownies*
This morning, several recipes from my cookbooks were featured on the show. And yes…they each cost me less than $5! My cookbooks are the best resources for getting all the information about strategic couponing, strategic grocery shopping, strategic meal planning, batch cooking, homemade convenience foods and more. They are comprehensive and will give you the “big picture” that is the $5 Dinners concept…and will help you start spending less of your hard earned money at the grocery store!!!
- The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook
- The $5 Dinner Mom Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook
- The $5 Dinner Mom’s One Dish Dinners
Free Grocery App: Favado
Favado is a free grocery app that will help you slash your grocery bill in half and simplify the grocery shopping and saving process. With it, you’ll be able to compare current food and grocery prices across your local stores, quickly find all the coupons that are available for the items that are on sale, and build your shopping lists around the hottest sales and best deals. This app will seriously change your shopping life! See more about Favado here!
FREE Email Newsletter Options
Because each of you has unique needs and desires when it comes to what you want to know and in what areas you need information to help you spend less, there are a number of different newsletters set up on $5 Dinners so you can get what you need…and not what you don’t! Some of the newsletters are sent out once a week, others once a day…and the coupons newsletter is sent out “express” delivery so you’ll never miss out on coupon savings!
Here’s the rundown of the free email newsletter options…
- Daily $5 Dinners Email Newsletter – Receive all the recipes, meal plans, money saving tips, and coupons in your inbox every evening!
- Express Coupon Alerts – Don’t want to miss out on any hot coupons? Receive express delivery of only the coupons posts, delivered into your inbox just moments after they are posted.
- Weekly Recipes Email Newsletter – Only interested in the recipes from $5 Dinners?! Sign up to have 1 weekly email delivered to your inbox on Sunday evenings that contains only the recipes from the previous week…and it’s just in time for meal planning for the week!
- Weekly Gardening Email Newsletter – If you would like to only receive the garden updates, then subscribe just to the garden posts and your inbox will have a little garden surprise once a week on Saturday afternoon.
- Weekly Savings Email Newsletter – Get all the money saving tips, meal planning strategies, shopping trip updates and other savings related posts delivered once a week to your inbox…every Wednesday afternoon.
- Weekly Meal Planning Email Newsletter – Sign up for free meals plans delivered right to your inbox every Sunday night…just in time for the new week!
- Express Food Allergies on a Budget Email Newsletter – Receive all the latest coupons and deals for “allergy free foods,” express delivered to your inbox so you don’t miss out on the savings! If you don’t deal with food allergies, please share this with someone who does! This email will be delivered after each deal or coupon is posted, likely no more than 2-3 times per week.
Join $5 Dinners on Facebook
Get instant updates to new recipes, coupon offers, what I’m making for dinner, giveaways, and more on the $5 Dinners Facebook page here.
Follow $5 Dinners on Pinterest
I absolutely love using Pinterest to get inspired, find new recipes to try, and be amazed by the creative genius that is out there! Come follow me on Pinterest where you can easily find my personal recipes to save & share as well as many others.
Weekly and Monthly Features
Here are some fabulous features that will help you get the hang of meal planning, couponing, cooking and shopping! A few things that you can expect to see each week on this website…
- Weekly Meal Plan with Printable Grocery List
- Printable Coupons
- Recipes (including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Desserts, Appetizers, Slow Cooker, Allergy Friendly, Freezer Friendly and more!)
- 20 Meals at Costco for $150 Meal Plans
- 20 Meals at Sam’s Club for $150 Meal Plans
- Weekly Store Deals
- Weekly Drugstore Deals
- One Dish Dinners
- Food Allergies on a Budget
- Kitchen Tips & Tricks and Live Cooking Demos
- Free Printable Planners
As you can see, there is a lot going on here…I hope you can take advantage of all these features and hope they help you spend less and less of your hard earned dollars!
And again, welcome! I am so glad you are here! I hope that the cookbooks and the website will help you spend less and less each week at the grocery store! Let’s cut that grocery bill in half, shall we?!