It’s so easy to get lost online…and spend hours upon hours wandering the woods of the blogosphere. So I thought I’d help get you started on your journey into the forest…but I promise to take you places that will make you drool, swoon, or think!
Care to join me on this weekend’s web walk?!
Just stick to the path…
- Personal Finance Updates (and LinkUp) – from Budgets are the New Black (Jolyn is my IRL friend and I love how transparent she is in her blogging!)
- “But I Get Cash Back with my Credit Card!” – from Dave Ramsey’s site
- What Do You Consider Rich?! – from Fabulously Broke
- Yard Sale Tips: The Final Tactic to Purge your Crap – from Man Vs. Debt
- In other personal personal finance news, Steve and I just paid off the last of our consumer debt. In September of 09, just before Tyler was born a strange thing happened to us. We bought a van to accomodate our growing family, and we read Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover…in the same weekend. So in a matter of 2 days, we took on $8,000 in van payments and decided to eradicate that $8,000 in a year’s time. Our payment plan had a penalty if you pay it off before 1 years time, so we portioned out the debt and paid it off this week…one year later! We’re thrilled to be consumer debt free and are well on our way to putting money where it belongs…our savings accounts!!!
So this one’s for you Dave…..WWWWWEEEEE’RRRRREEEE DDDDEEEEBBBTTT FFFFFRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Because the chances of us getting on his radio show are slim to none, I thought shouting it here would be the next best thing!
Do you have a post that had a profound (or mouthwatering) effect on you that you’d like to share from this past week?!