I know what we’ll be doing on our next rainy day, or school holiday…whichever comes first!
I absolutely adore these and can’t wait to get to work on them with my boys. Such a fun project these will be!
Wearables™ by Kid Constructions™ is the unique collection of creative constructible toys that puts a new twist on a classic play pattern. Featuring multiple die-cut corrugated pieces, Wearables offer construction play that transforms into role-play as children create, construct and wear their creations. All the elements combine for creative, crafting, imaginative, and active play that encourages fun, quality family time.
Favorite Wearables include:
- Stunt Plane (pictured above)
- Princess Carriage
This week, we’re giving away 1 Wearables by Kid Constructions gift pack to 1 winner!
1. Contest ends Monday, November 19th at 3 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite rainy day-school holiday project.
- Entry #2: Repin something from the $5 Dinners Pinterest boards.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: Enter to win a set of @KCWearables from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/wearablesgive #wingiveaways
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook.
- Entry #5: Join our free email newsletter, or get RSS updates in your feed reader.
2. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
These lovely blogs are joining me this week…also offering this giveaway! Feel free to hop on over to their sites and enter their giveaway by clicking on the links below.
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Bargain Babe
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
*Disclosure: I received similar products for review and no other compensation. As always, opinions (and love for ) are my own.