Tyler helped me open this box. Poor thing thought that he would find a birthday present inside. (He turned 4 on Saturday. Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he’s already 4.) Instead he found a book…not only about Veggie Tales, but also about Christmas. He asked if it could be a birthday present anyways, and I said, “Sure!”
He loves his new book and we’ve already listened to Larry’s silly songs once through in the car. I’m waiting until after Thanksgiving and we’ll watch the Merry Larry movie on a Friday night, with some dairy-free hot cocoa and popcorn.
Here’s what’s included in the Veggie Tales Gift Pack:
- Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas DVD
- And Now It’s Time for Silly Songs with Larry – The Complete Collection
- A Very Veggie Christmas Countdown! Lift-the-Flap Board Book
- The Ultimate Christmas Collection
We love Veggie Tales at our house…and even our 8 year old is excited about the movies and I catch him cracking smiles at the songs in the car too. Oh, and Cuatro (already 1o months old!) can’t get enough of the flaps in the Christmas Countdown book!
1. Contest ends Monday, November 25th at 3 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a sharing a favorite Veggie Tales memory or movie/book. Or who you’d be sharing this gift with this holiday season.
- Entry #2: Repin something from the $5 Dinners Pinterest boards.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: Enter to win a Veggie Tales Gift Pack from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/VTGiveaway #wingiveaways
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook.
- Entry #5: Join our free email newsletter, or get RSS updates in your feed reader.
2. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
These lovely blogs are joining me this week and are also offering this giveaway! Feel free to hop on over to their sites and enter their giveaway as well by clicking on the links below.
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Beauty & Bedlam
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Moms Need to Know
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- The Happy Housewife
*Disclosure: I received similar products for review and no other compensation. As always, opinions are my own.