A few of this month’s electronic coupons at Upromise.com include:
- Buy 1 Puffs Plus with Lotion, with Vicks or Ultra Soft & Strong, Save $.50 (3 separate offers)
- Buy 1 Bounty Paper Towels 6 ct or larger, Save $.50
- Buy 1 Bounty Napkins, Save $.50
- Buy 1 Charmin MegaRoll, Save $1
- Buy 1 No Yolks Egg White Pasta, Save $.40
- Buy 1 Wacky Mac Pasta, Save $.40
- Buy 1 Fisher Chef’s Naturals Baking Nuts 4 oz or larger, Save $.55
- Buy 1 Filippo Berio Olive Oil, Save $1
- Buy 1 Krunchers! Kettle Style Potato Chips, Save $.75
- Buy 1 Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels 16 oz or larger, Save $.50
More e-coupons can be found at Upromise.com!
To load up on this month’s electronic coupons, go to Upromise.com to sign up for for an account. You can then load the electronic coupons or reload your electronic coupons to your store loyalty card! They can be loaded onto store loyalty cards to several stores in your area, including Kroger, Meijer, Marsh and CVS, and many more.
Once loaded on your card, print out a list and keep it in your coupon binder to refer to each week when making your grocery list. The e-coupon amount will be deposited into your Upromise account within a few weeks following your purchase.
Upromise also offers cash back deposits into your college savings account. The amount of the percent earned when clicking through Upromise’s website gets deposited back into your account. Percentages vary by store.
Another great way to save a little extra while buying products you need!