A few of this month’s electronic coupons at Upromise.com include:
- Buy any 2 jars of Ragu, Save $1 for college
- Buy any 1 Shedd’s Spread Country Crock, Save $.40 for college
- Buy 2 Lucky Leaf Pie Filling, Save $1 for college
- Buy any 1 Sister Schubert’s Food Item, Save $.75 for college
- Buy 1 Fisher Chef’s Natural Baking Nuts 4 oz or larger, Save $.55 for college
- Buy 1 Wacky Mac Pasta, Save $.25 for college
- Buy 1 Fleischmann’s Yeast strip or jar, Save $.40 for college
- Buy 1 Argo or Kingsford’s Corn Starch, Save $.40 for college
- Buy 1 Karo Syrup, save $.40 for college
- Buy any 1 Elmer’s School Glue, Save $.50 for college
- Buy 1 Bounty Napkins, Save $.50 for college
- Buy any 1 Bounty Paper Towels 6 ct or larger, Save $.50 for college
- Buy any 1 Charmin MegaRoll, Save $1 for college
More e-coupons can be found at Upromise.com!
To load up on this month’s electronic coupons, go to Upromise.com to sign up for for an account. You can then load the electronic coupons or reload your electronic coupons to your store loyalty card! They can be loaded onto store loyalty cards to several stores in your area, including Kroger, Meijer, Marsh and CVS, and many more.
Once loaded on your card, print out a list and keep it in your coupon binder to refer to each week when making your grocery list. The e-coupon amount will be deposited into your Upromise account within a few weeks following your purchase.
Upromise also offers cash back deposits into your college savings account. The amount of the percent earned when clicking through Upromise’s website gets deposited back into your account. Percentages vary by store.
Another great way to save a little extra while buying products you need!