- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On October 31, 2008 @ 4:50 pm In Fish,Recipes | 8 Comments
Photo Credit: Hubs! He did a good job! Fries were still in the oven!
Easy Weeknight Tuna Melts
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 5-6 minutes
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- about 3 Tbsp sandwich spread or mayonnaise
- 8 slices of bread
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 slices cheese
- Fresh fruit and/or veggies as side, ie pineapple or baby carrots or frozen veggies
- Mix tuna and sandwich spread (or mayonnaise) in a small bowl. Butter the “toasting sides” of the bread. Place tuna and cheese slice on bread. Toast on griddle for 2-3 minutes each side, or until browned.
- Prepare the fruit or veggies.
- Serve Tuna Melts with fruits and veggies as quick weeknight dinner.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/tuna-melts/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.