- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Tricia’s Veggie Spaghetti Recipe
Posted By Tricia H On January 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm In Recipes | 2 Comments
Spaghetti is on the menu just about every Monday night at our house. Spaghetti is frugal, has wide appeal, and feeds many. Plus, sometimes I need to remind myself that we can enjoy more than just sauce on our noodles. I reminded myself recently when I saw those snow peas on sale. And the nearby bunch of broccoli.
Don’t you love simple? And maybe you need to be reminded too. Enjoy some veggies on your noodles!
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 10-12 minutes
- Approximately 16 oz. spaghetti noodles or pasta of your choice
- 2 cups fresh vegetables (I used snow peas and broccoli)
- Approximately 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Steam vegetables in the microwave approximately two minutes. Or cook veggies in boiling water in saucepan approximately five minutes.
- Toss cooked pasta with olive oil.
- Top with cooked vegetables.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/tricias-veggie-spaghetti-recipe/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.