- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Tricia’s Ultimate Loaded Quesadilla
Posted By Tricia H On April 26, 2012 @ 5:30 pm In Recipes | 16 Comments
It is a universally known fact that children love quesadillas. Almost as well known is how very easy they are. Frugal and simply adaptable for a wide range of palettes. Take the photograph above. Pictured is a homemade, pimento cheese, spinach and avocado quesadilla. The pimento cheese   my children would definitely go for. The spinach and avocado the older ones would eat. A loaded quesadilla is always what I choose.
Then add the layers your family loves. Homemade hummus  is another favorite addition. We buy a warehouse grocery-sized container of spinach. So I am all the time cooking spinach, using it in salads with toppings  or grilling it in quesadillas.
Simple. Filling. Nutritious. Child-friendly. Feed a crowd. Quesadillas – quick and quite delicious!
Tricia’s Ultimate Loaded Quesadillas
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 minutes
- 8 large, flour tortillas
- approximately 1 1/2 – 2 cups pimento cheese or shredded cheese
- fresh spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Using a larger capacity electric griddle, fold four large flour tortillas in half. (Do not warm, yet)
- Place half of a small slice of butter underneath each tortilla.
- Load each quesadilla with desired ingredients.
- Cook at approximately 350 degrees or medium high until just slightly browned on each side.
- Repeat once for next four quesadillas.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and serve.
- *Note – you can just as easily microwave two quesadillas at a time on a microwave-safe dinner plate. But I promise they taste much better grilled.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/tricias-ultimate-loaded-quesadilla/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 It is a universally known fact that children love quesadillas. Almost as well known is how very easy they are. Frugal and simply adaptable for a wide range of palettes. Take the photograph above. Pictured is a homemade, pimento cheese, spinach and avocado quesadilla. The pimento cheese: http://www.5dollardinners.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IMG_1178.jpg
 Then add the layers your family loves. Homemade hummus: http://www.5dollardinners.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IMG_1175.jpg
 salads with toppings: http://hodgepodge.me/2011/05/spinach-and-fruit-salad-arthritis-friendly-living/
 pimento cheese: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2010/11/pimento-cheese.html
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.