- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Tricia’s Slow Cooker Sloppy Chicken Recipe
Posted By Tricia H On February 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm In chicken,Crock Pot,Recipes,Slow Cooker | 1 Comment
I love those recipes that don’t require much thought.
This is a simple and easy twist on my Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken. Just put your chicken in the slow cooker, add the sloppy sauce and cook.
It’s a crowd-pleasing meal with little effort.
Slow Cooker Sloppy Chicken
Adapted from Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken 
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 4-6 hours
- 2 lbs chicken breasts or tenderloins
- 28.5 oz can of sloppy joe sauce
- hamburger buns, for serving
- Place a small amount of sloppy joe sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add chicken.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken. (Feel free to adjust chicken and sauce amounts according to your family size and your tastes).
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/tricias-slow-cooker-sloppy-chicken-recipe/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken: http://www.5dollardinners.com/tricias-slow-cooker-barbecue-chicken/
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.