- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Tricia’s Slow Cooker Ranch Packet Roast
Posted By Tricia H On August 30, 2012 @ 5:15 pm In Beef,Crock Pot,Recipes,Slow Cooker | 10 Comments
I’m always looking for frugal and easy ways to feed my family of seven. And, quite honestly, I look to the slow cooker often just so I won’t have to mess with fixing anything during those busy evening hours.
This is a variation of the three packet slow cooker roast  because all I had on hand was the one packet of ranch dressing mix. I also added some freshly chopped onion.
Slow Cooker Ranch Packet Roast
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 6-8 hours
- 3 lb boneless beef roast
- (1) 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup (or make your own homemade cream of mushroom soup !)
- (1) 1 ounce package ranch dressing mix (or use your own ranch dressing mix !)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle package of ranch dressing mix and chopped onion over top of roast. Add cream of chicken soup.
- Cook on low approximately 6-8 hours.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/tricias-slow-cooker-ranch-packet-roast/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 three packet slow cooker roast: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/three-packet-slow-cooker-roast/
 make your own homemade cream of mushroom soup: http://www.5dollardinners.com/homemade-cream-of-mushroom-soup-recipe/
 use your own ranch dressing mix: http://www.5dollardinners.com/homemade-ranch-dressing-mix
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.