- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Tricia’s Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
Posted By Tricia H On June 30, 2011 @ 6:04 pm In chicken,Crock Pot,Recipes,Slow Cooker | 26 Comments
The simplest, tastiest, feed-a-crowd barbecue I know of. Warms your tummy in the winter. Helps you avoid turning on the oven or even the grill in the summer. A frugal fast food for slow Sundays  year ’round.
Pair it with corn on the cob, watermelon and a side of slaw  and you have yourself an Independence Day meal. Of course, the children can mix up some Cookies and Cream  for an easy and cool dessert.
Easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 to 6 hours
- 1 bag (3 lbs) frozen chicken tenderloins (adjust for your family size)
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce, your favorite
- chopped onion, optional
- Put your slow cooker on the counter.
- Dump in a bag of frozen tenderloins (or your favorite pieces of chicken).
- Pour a bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce over the top.
- From frozen cook approximately 5-6 hours on low.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/tricias-slow-cooker-barbecue-chicken/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 fast food for slow Sundays: http://habitsforahappyhome.wordpress.com/2010/03/16/fast-food-for-slow-sundays/
 a side of slaw: http://www.hodgepodge.me/2011/06/summer-slaw/
 Cookies and Cream: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2011/06/cookies-and-cream.html
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.