Friend, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
(And if you don’t celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!)
I’m sharing a few more sweets recipes to finish out the month…and today, I’m sharing one that might help you “use up” the leftover holiday baking chips that you might have lying around.
While I fully endorse eating these dark chocolate and mint baking chips right out of the bag, might I also suggest that they are magically perfect when adding to your favorite brownie batter!
The end result…these amazing “Thin Mint Brownies”…they really do taste like Thin Mints!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews