And, our winner is:
Winner has been contacted via email with further instructions.
Now that it’s finally getting cooler in Texas for the winter, it’s time to start sending warm and cozy soups, chilis and leftover casserole in lunchboxes.
Thermos insulated mugs and food jars are the environmentally and budget friendly alternative to disposable bags and cups. They provide the highest quality insulation technology of any products on the market, keeping your foods and drinks hotter and cooler for longer. Our Thermos double wall vacuum insulation technology allows you to lock in temperature for 12-24 hours (really!) and will preserve flavor and freshness. (Whoa, right!)
Now I don’t have to hear, “Mom, my soup was cold and I only ate 1 bite.” (Followed by, I’m starving, can I eat everything in the fridge for my after school snack?!)
We put this Thermos Stainless Steel Food Jar to the test. I warmed up some leftover chili and dropped it into the food jar and sent it with Steve to work. He leaves before 7 in the morning…and eats around noon…so 5 hours. Warm, was it? Yes, it was!
It was a snap for him just to open the lid and enjoy it with the rest of his lunch. No need to spend time in line or waiting for the microwave to warm it up in the breakroom at the office.
This weekend, we’re giving away a Thermos gift pack to 1 winner that includes…
Entry details below…good luck!
1. Contest ends Monday, December 10th, 2012 at 5 pm EST.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite warm, cozy food to pack into lunchboxes!
- Entry #2: Repin something from the 101 Chili Recipes board and/or Follow $5 Dinners on Pinterest.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: Warm and cozy foods in your lunchbox this winter? Totally possible with this Thermos Kit from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/thermosgive
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Thermos & $5 Dinners. Opinions are my own, as always.