Here are the 12 WINNERS from Day 10:
- Andrea andreabolitho@
- Dawn dawnboyd85@
- debbie sunnymoonx@
- Heather hslater351@
- Kari lch2004@
- kerri kdmokla@
- Lydia laprudhomme@
- Maren lee_maren@
- Michele meppave@
- Nicole nschlief@
- Stephanie steph4575@
- Tanya dragonsden5@
**Winners have been notified via email with further instructions and have 24 hours to respond or an alternate winner will be randomly selected. As for the rest of you, don’t forget to enter Day 11’s giveaway HERE for another chance to win!**
Well, it just wouldn’t be right for the ladies to be dancing all alone.
I imagine a scene from early on in the (6 hour BBC version) movie Pride and Prejudice, where the ladies are dancing together at one of the society parties, while they wait for the men to join in. And everyone seems to know the song and the dance, all beautifully choreographed.
So we’ve got the nine ladies dancing, and it’s time to bring on the ten leaping lords. And I can’t help but wonder what will happen to that poor 10th lord who won’t have a partner when it comes time to partner-up?!? (Poor guy.)
This is the part when you not only sing the song, but you get up from the couch or your desk chair and you dance around while singing.
Just ignore the stares!!!
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…Ten lords a-leaping…
Nine ladies dancing, Eight maids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying…FFFFIIIIVVVEEEEE GGOOOLLLLDDEEENNN RINGS…
Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, and…
a partridge in a pear tree a Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook.
- Each day’s giveaway will close after 24 hours, and at the same time, the next day’s giveaway will begin!
- You can enter up to 3 times every day.
- Winners will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond, before another is selected. Please be sure that 5dollardinners at gmail dot com is in your address book, to prevent a “winning email” from slipping into your spam folder.
- Winners names will be posted on each post after they have been chosen by Random.org.
- Winners will receive their books in early-mid January, just after the “official” release.
Now that we have the details and nitty gritty out of the way, go ahead and get to singing…I mean entering!!!
- Entry #1: Sign up for free email subscription. (You’ll be entered to win a cookbook by signing up too!)
- Entry #2: Be a Facebook Fan or Twitter Follower (I’ll be doing random giveaways, in addition to these, on both FB and Twitter for more chances to win!)
- Entry #3: Share the 12 Days of Christmas Cookbook Giveaways with a friend by email, FB wall post, blog post, forum posting, etc. To make it easy for you, here is a link to share! http://bit.ly/12dayblcookbook
On the Tenth Day of Christmas…
This giveaway is now closed! Be sure to enter Day 11’s giveaway HERE!
My true love gave to me…ten lords a-leaping…
Thanks for your entries and good luck!!!