- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Grilled Taco Burgers
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On July 1, 2010 @ 4:16 pm In Beef,Grill | 8 Comments
So I’m just not that into plain burgers these days.
After buying up all sorts of spices and making myself several cups of homemade taco seasoning , I figured the least I could do was use some to make taco burgers! This is not an exact recipe…so I shall give you how much you should use per pound of meat.
And don’t forget…You can still enter my Weber One Touch Charcoal Grill Giveaway ! If you’d like an additional entry for today, head on over there and leave a comment with your favorite way to eat a burger!!!
Here’s one of my new favorite burgers…
Grilled Taco Burgers
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef or chuck ($1.79)
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning  ($.10)
- 1/2 onion, grated ($.15)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed ($.10)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup salsa ($.25)
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese ($.75) I omitted to keep the meal dairy-free.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl, then shape into 4 patties.
- Grill until cooked as you like them.
- As they are finishing up their grilling time, add a spoonful or two of salsa and top with the cheese.
- Move the burgers to a spot on the grill that is not directly over the fire and let cook until cheese melts over the salsa and the burger.
- Serve on a bun (or bread) with some yummy side dishes!
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/taco-burgers/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 homemade taco seasoning: http://www.5dollardinners.com/homemade-taco-seasoning
 Weber One Touch Charcoal Grill Giveaway: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2010/06/weber-grill-giveaway.html
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.