- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Spicy Chicken Chili – Give Every Night New Flavor
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On January 11, 2012 @ 6:20 pm In chicken,Recipes,Soup | Comments Disabled
If buffalo wings could be made into soup form, this is it!
Chicken. Spice. Celery. Blue Cheese.
I decided to double this recipe…some for us to enjoy at home, and some to take a potluck this past week. I only made a slight change to the recipe that I served my family…I added half as much of the red hot pepper sauce. I didn’t want the kids to complain, or have red hot lips and tongues. And I took another pot to a potluck, made as directed.
There was nothing. And I mean nothing left in the pot. I brought a little tub of blue cheese and printed out a simple instruction card so people would know to add a spoonful (or two, or three) of blue cheese to their little bowl.
I will be making this again for the Super Bowl…it’s seriously like wings in a bowl! And would be perfect for game day…or any weeknight for that matter!
(And don’t forget to load ingredient e-coupons  to your Kroger (and affiliates) Plus card!)
Spicy Chicken Chili
Recipe from Give Every Night New Flavor 
Yield – 6 1-cup servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Spray large saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and flavors are blended. Top each serving with blue cheese. Add more hot pepper sauce, if desired.
- Serve Spicy Chicken Chili with Blue Cheese.
And there’s more!
I want you to try to give every night a new flavor too…so we’re giving away the following this week!
Enter to win and you’ve got a few meals ready for your family to try!
1. Contest ends Friday at 9 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org .
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/spicy-chicken-chili-give-every-night-new-flavor-and-giveaway/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 load ingredient e-coupons: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2012/01/new-kroger-meal-solutions-ecoupons.html
 Give Every Night New Flavor: http://www.softcoin.com/Sites/Kroger_MealSolutions/Page/recipe11
 Kroger on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kroger
 follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hurstbeans
 free email updates: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 RSS posts: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 Random.org: http://www.random.org
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.