- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Spiced Pumpkin Latte and Gingered Carrot Coins – SCJohnson.com
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On November 23, 2010 @ 10:00 am In Healthy Holiday,Recipes | 4 Comments
If you still haven’t decided what to drink on Thanksgiving morning, might I suggest this Spiced Pumpkin Latte. You can make it quickly on the stove top, or add all the ingredients to a slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours! My favorite recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Latte .
Spiced Pumpkin Latte
Yield – 2 large servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 8 minutes
- 2 cups whole milk
- ¼ cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sugar or other sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup strong coffee, or 2 espresso shots
- In a saucepan, whisk together the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Heat until it starts to bubble.
- Stir in the vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and continue warming for another minute.
- Just as it starts to bubble, stir in the coffee or espresso. Remove from heat.
- Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
And if you’re looking for a kid-friendly side dish for your Thanksgiving table…try these Gingered Carrot Coins . Just the right amount of sweetness and zip from the ginger…even the pickiest eater is sure to love these!
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/spiced-pumpkin-latte-gingered-carrot-coins-scjohnsoncom/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 Spiced Pumpkin Latte: http://scjohnson.com/en/family/family-economics/food-for-thought/10-11-12/Spiced-Pumpkin-Latte---Homemade-Holiday-Drink.aspx
 Gingered Carrot Coins: http://scjohnson.com/en/family/family-economics/food-for-thought/10-11-16/Gingered-Carrot-Coins---Perfect-Child-Friendly-Holiday-Side-Dish.aspx
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.