- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On April 15, 2009 @ 5:29 pm In chicken,Recipes | 40 Comments
1. In large skillet, whisk sour cream, green chiles and 1 cup of chicken stock. Add more chicken stock until it comes to the consistency you want for your sauce. Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Before adding the cooked and shredded chicken, save 1 cup of the sour cream sauce.
3. Stir chicken into the sauce and let simmer about 10 minutes, allow flavors time to infuse.
4. Spoon sour cream chicken sauce into tortillas. Roll and place “seam down” into a baking dish. 10 enchiladas fit comfortably in a 9×13 dish.
5. Take the sour cream sauce that you removed and spread it over the tortillas.
6. Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake about 15-20 minutes at 350.
7. Cook corn as directed on package instructions.
8. Serve Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas with Corn.
Cost $5.44 Plus enough for lunch tomorrow
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/sour-cream-chicken-enchiladas/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 homemade chicken stock : http://www.5dollardinners.com/2009/03/what-to-do-with-bone-in-split-chicken-breasts.html
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.