This giveaway is now closed! Winners are Marishannon, Sheryl, Maria! Congrats!
Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest: The Best Fruit from the Best Places…”When you want high quailty preserves with a unique variety of fruit, choose Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Preserves and enjoy the taste of premium fruit preserves.” Smucker’s expanded there preserves products a few years ago to include the Orchard’s Finest preserves variety. Orchard’s Finest products use only the fruit picked from the height of the season in the regions where the fruit grows best…so the cherries from from Michigan, the strawberries from the Pacific Mountain region. And the flavor certainly shows…it’s so rich and delicious!
Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Flavors: Coastal Valley Peach Apricot, Fall Harvest Cinnamon Apple, Michigan Red Tart Cherry, Northwest Triple Berry, Northwoods Blueberry, Pacific Mountain Strawberry
(Please pardon the grainy iPhone photo.)
And then there’s the 2 year old…who can’t get enough of the Orchard’s Finest. He’s been known to stick his tiny little fist right into the jar and enjoy a jelly snack. And now that he can open the fridge himself, he just tries to drink from the jar. I’m worried I might be raising a jelly and jam snob here!
A couple of different ways to use your Orchard’s Finest jams –
- Pancakes, served with the Orchard’s Finest Cinnamon Apple as topping/syrup
- Serve over shortbread or angel food cake – instead of whipped topping (my kids are dairy free, so this would be a nice sweet topping!)
- Thin out the Orchard’s Finest Orange Marmalade with some milk and use as dipping sauce for “Orange Chicken Fingers”
- Serve on a “sausage breakfast sandwich” – I love eating jam with sausage…and put it on a biscuit or English muffin bun…yum!
- Crackers, cheese and jelly “bar”…with a variety of crackers, soft cheese and the orange, blueberry, raspberry and apricot Orchard’s Finest flavors to assemble your own appetizer.
- Use the empty jars to gift homemade cocoa, chai tea or other food mixes.
Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Gift Basket featuring the following ($150 retail value):
- Orchard’s Finest product sampling in branded crate
- $100 gift certificate to Cooking.com
- Crate & Barrel Cheese Board
We are giving away three Orchard’s Finest gift baskets to celebrate the holiday season.
1. Contest ends Friday, December 16th at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment just sharing a fun and creative way to use your favorite jelly flavor.
- Entry #2: Click the “Share” button above, or tweet the following: Win a Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Gift Pack & $100 Cooking.com gift certificate from @5dollardinners http://bit.ly/orchardsfinest
- Entry #3: Become a Facebook Fan, or subscribe by email or in an RSS reader!
- Be sure to leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did receive a similar gift basket and products for sampling and photographing.