While foraging yesterday, I found some Smokehouse Maple grill seasoning hanging out amongst the other spices in the spice cabinet. Hmmm….let’s try this with some chicken. And I just so happened to have picked up a few packages of chicken at the store this morning.
This could not have been an easier chicken to make. It went something like this…
Seriously Simple. And it was oh-so-tasty! The chicken had a smokey, sweet, and savory flavor to it…but it wasn’t too sweet nor too smokey. It was perfect!
Smokehouse Maple Chicken
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 60 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts ($2.42) I grilled some extras too!
- Smokehouse Maple spices (free) Match coupon with $1 sale price
- Salad from the garden
- Homemade Dressing ($.25)
- Sweet potatoes ($1.29)
- Bake the sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle the seasonings onto both sides of the chicken. Then grill (until cooked through).
- Meanwhile, prepare salad with greens from the garden.
- Serve the Smokehouse Maple Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Salad.
It really was that simple. And so much flavor for not really doing much other than sprinkling on the seasonings!