Here are the 12 WINNERS of Day 6:
- Barbara barbsbarge@
- Christine chrisdw01@
- Dana danastoerkel@
- Emily emilynaber@
- Heidi torbette@
- Karen kmilone@
- Marygail marygail.mello@
- Natalie subarudaisy@
- Paula p_j4ever2000@
- Rachel onthespot@
- Tina dolphins12131975@
- Toby tobyjneal@
**Winners have been notified via email with further instructions and have 24 hours to respond or an alternate winner will be randomly selected. As for the rest of you, don’t forget to enter Day 7’s giveaway HERE for another chance to win!**
So we’ve finished up day 5…we’ve already given away 60 cookbooks and there’s many more to come in the next 7 days…including today. 12 more cookbooks coming your way…
Geese. Geese. Geese. Today’s all about the geese. Around here, I have 3 silly geese that run around the house in circles…wishing they could fly south for the winter (oh, wait…that’s me…wishing I could fly south for the winter. There are moments when I wish I were a goose and could enjoy the best weather all year round…even if that means flying tens of thousands of miles!)
OK. Now that our throats are cleared…
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…six geese a-laying…
FFFFIIIIVVVEEEEE GGOOOLLLLDDEEENNN RINGS…
four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and…
a partridge in a pear tree a Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook.
- Each day’s giveaway will close after 24 hours, and at the same time, the next day’s giveaway will begin!
- You can enter up to 3 times every day.
- Winners will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond, before another is selected. Please be sure that 5dollardinners at gmail dot com is in your address book, to prevent a “winning email” from slipping into your spam folder.
- Winners names will be posted on each post after they have been chosen by Random.org.
- Winners will receive their books in early-mid January, just after the “official” release.
Now that we have the details and nitty gritty out of the way, go ahead and get to singing…I mean entering!!!
- Entry #1: Sign up for free email subscription. (You’ll be entered to win a cookbook by signing up too!)
- Entry #2: Be a Facebook Fan or Twitter Follower (I’ll be doing random giveaways, in addition to these, on both FB and Twitter for more chances to win!)
- Entry #3: Share the 12 Days of Christmas Cookbook Giveaways with a friend by email, FB wall post, blog post, forum posting, etc. To make it easy for you, here is a link to share! http://bit.ly/12dayblcookbook
On the Sixth Day of Christmas…
This giveaway is now closed! Be sure and enter the 7th Day’s Giveaway HERE!
My true love gave to me…six geese a-laying…
Thanks for your entries and good luck!!!