This giveaway is now closed! Congrats to Christina and Melissa!
So I am not the only one professing my love for Sister Schubert’s rolls this week. On Tuesday night, we hosted an impromptu potluck dinner with 3 other families. It was so fun to cram into our little living room and enjoy a cozy meal together. Just before everyone arrived, I popped some of the soft pretzel rolls and mini baguettes into the oven, so they’d be fragrant and warm when everyone arrived.
As we were eating and laughing, my friend Stephany proclaimed, “This has got to be the most delicious dinner roll I’ve ever eaten.” To which I replied, “I know, right…” and then went on to gush about my 5 year long love affair with Sister Schubert’s breads.
If you’ve not tried Sister Schubert’s rolls before, I highly recommend them that you drop a bag in your cart. (There are still a few coupons out in circulation from All You and a newspaper insert, if you clipped them or have a copy of the magazine.)
Also, you can download a free e-book with creative recipes and ways to enjoy their rolls.
The giveaway basket from Sister Schubert’s consists of the following:
- 5 Free product coupons
- Sister Schubert’s linen to line bread basket
- Sister Schubert’s branded apron
- Sister Schubert’s branded wooden cutting board
- Bread basket
- Butter knife
- Sister Schubert’s autographed cookbook
And I’ve got 2 baskets to give away this week! Entry details…
1. Contest ends Wednesday, December 7th at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite Sister Schubert’s products, or if you’ve not tried them, share which one you want to try first (Products page.)
- Entry #2: Click the Tweet or Share button above and share about the contest with your friends.
- Entry #3: Become a Facebook Fan, or subscribe by email or in an RSS reader!
- Be sure to leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I am working with Sister Schubert’s as their holiday spokesblogger and did receive a similar giveaway basket and compensation. Opinions are my own. Quotes are real. My love for Sister Schubert’s is from the heart!