One of my Kitchen Shortcuts when it comes to baking cookies is to use Silpat Baking Mats. They make such a BIG difference in the way the cookies bake and melt to perfection when you use these mats vs just a regular baking sheet. Plus, you don’t have to grease the mats and you can move the cookies on the mat straight onto cooling racks without having to handle each cookie one by one (which I always seem to crush some when moving them!).
Amazon has a few Silpat Baking Mats on sale right now including:
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat, 11 5/8 x 16 1/2-inches, Half Sheet Size
- Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Baking Liner, 11.75-Inch by 8.25-Inch
- Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Jelly Roll Pan Baking Mat, 14-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch
These make for great Christmas gifts for anyone who loves to bake!
And, be sure to check out a few of our favorite cookie recipes, including how to freeze cookie dough:
- Pumpkin Chai Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – Healthified
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Whole Wheat Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
What’s your favorite cookie recipe?