- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Sharon’s Shepherd’s Pie
Posted By Sharon On August 24, 2011 @ 3:00 pm In Gluten Free,Meat,Potatoes,Recipes | 1 Comment
Yield - 6 servings
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 40 minutes
- 1 can of creamed corn ($.50)
- 3 pounds of potatoes ($2.00)
- 2 pounds ground chicken($5)
- 1 can of regular corn ($.50)
- 8 oz bag of mixed shredded cheese ($2)
- Peel and cut potatoes. Boil for around 25 minutes, or until done. Drain and set aside.
- Cook ground burger in a frying pan until browned. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a Casserole Pan, layer can of regular corn, then potatoes, then burger, then creamed corn, then top with cheese.
- Bake for around 12 – 15 minutes.
- Optional – serve with a tossed salad.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/sharons-shepherds-pie/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.