Comfort food at its finest. This is a meal that just about every family loves…including our large family. Paired with a side salad and everyone walks away from the table happy.
Yield – 6 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 40 minutes
- 1 can of creamed corn ($.50)
- 3 pounds of potatoes ($2.00)
- 2 pounds ground chicken($5)
- 1 can of regular corn ($.50)
- 8 oz bag of mixed shredded cheese ($2)
- Peel and cut potatoes. Boil for around 25 minutes, or until done. Drain and set aside.
- Cook ground burger in a frying pan until browned. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a Casserole Pan, layer can of regular corn, then potatoes, then burger, then creamed corn, then top with cheese.
- Bake for around 12 – 15 minutes.
- Optional – serve with a tossed salad.