- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Sharon’s Pan Fried Chicken Dinner
Posted By Sharon On December 15, 2011 @ 5:01 pm In chicken,Homemade,Meat,Recipes | No Comments
I found a great price on boneless, skinless chicken strips…they were only 99 cents a pound! My husband has an easy recipe, passed down from his mother, that we like to use. We make this in a regular frying pan, and it doesn’t take very long for them to fry up in the pan. Plus, our teenagers love them!
Pan Fried Chicken
Yield - 6 servings Preparation Time - 10 minutes Cooking Time - 10 minutes
- 3 pound package of boneless, skinless chicken strips ($2.97, Manager’s Special)
- 2 eggs ($.26)
- 1 cup of Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs ($1.28)
- 1 box Stove Stop Stuffing ($1.25, on sale)
- 2 cans Green Giant Corn ($.69 each, on sale)
- Vegetable Oil for frying.
- Mix eggs together in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Pour Bread Crumbs on a plate, or in a bowl. (for dipping chicken)
- Take Chicken and dip in the eggs.
- Then roll Chicken in the bread crumbs.
- Fry, using just under 1 inch of oil, in frying pan, at medium/high heat. Takes about 2 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked all the way through.
- Serve with stuffing and corn.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/sharons-pan-fried-chicken-dinner/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.