Update: This giveaway is now closed…winners will be announced soon!
It’s back to school time…which means time to shift our focus to the lunchbox assembly line! Save-A-Lot has some fantastic options that will keep your lunch costs as low as $1 per box! That’s what I’m talking about!
Check out some of the options…
Save-A-Lot lunch idea #1 = $.88
- Tortilla roll sandwich: a tortilla, slice of deli meat and cream cheese
- A container of Save-A-Lot Coburn Farms Moogurts Lowfat Yogurt
- A banana
- Save-A-Lot’s new Splash Out! Brand fruit drink pouches (contains 25 percent less sugar than the leading national brands)
Save-A-Lot lunch idea #2 = $.99
- Save-A-Lot’s Mantia’s Square Cheese Ravioli (Serve warm in a Thermos)
- Baby carrots and ranch dressing
- Save-A-Lot’s Fruit Flips fruit snacks
- Nature Trails is a new granola and cereal bar brand available exclusively at Save-A-Lot. Their Crunch & Oats & Honey flavor retails for $1.99 for 12 bars (6 packages). The suggested retail prices of comparable national brands range between $3.39 to $4.19. Two bars for an afternoon snack = roughly 33 cents
To help you get started on your lunchbox assembly line, I’m giving away 4 $25 gift cards from Save-A-Lot! That’s 25 free lunches for your kiddos! Entry details below…
1. Contest ends Saturday at 11 am EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment answering one of the following questions: What ways do you keep lunchboxes from being boring or from hearing about “the same old thing”? What are your favorite foods to send for lunch (whether school or work)?
3. Entry #2: Follow me on Twitter and leave a SEPARATE comment.
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!