Have you loaded your SavingStar coupons yet for this month…they will help you spend less at the grocery store!
Here is the list for February…
- $1/1 Aleve Product 20 ct or higher
- $0.75/1 Chock Full O’ Nuts
- $0.50/2 Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue 4 pack or larger
- $0.70/1 any Kellogg’s Krave Cereal 11 oz or larger
- $0.50/3 any Kleenex Facial Tissue
- $1/1 McCain Sweet Potato Fries
- $0.75/2 any Red Gold Tomatoes 10 oz or larger
- $1.50/2 Wasa Crispbread Crackers
These all expire sometime in February so watch the expiration date…and more will be available next month!
If this is your first time using SavingStar, then sign up for a totally free account. Enter your store loyalty card number (found on the back of the little tag on your key ring.) and start saving the coupons to your card. The savings are added to your SavingStar account within 7-30 days depending on the store you shop. Once you accumulate $5 in savings, you can pick your payout from a deposit to your bank account or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to charity.