Have you loaded your SavingStar coupons yet for this month…they will help you spend less at the grocery store!
Here is the list for some of the coupons you’ll find for December…
- $1/5 Beech-Nut Baby Food Puree Pouches SavingStar (exp 12/31/2012)
- $0.50/1 Bisquick, Heart Smart Baking, or Shake ‘n Pour Mix, 20 oz+ original, 10.6 oz+ pourable SavingStar (exp 12/31/2012)
- $0.50/1 General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal SavingStar (exp 12/31/2012)
- $0.50/1 General Mills Trix Cereal SavingStar (exp 12/31/2012)
- $0.75/1 McCain Frozen Potatoes or Fries
- $0.40/3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands or Grands Jr. Biscuits SavingStar (exp 12/31/2012)
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls SavingStar (exp 12/31/2012)
- $2/8 any Progresso Soups
- $1/2 any Ziploc Brand Bags
…and more will be available next month!
If this is your first time using SavingStar, then sign up for a totally free account. Enter your store loyalty card number (found on the back of the little tag on your key ring.) and start saving the coupons to your card. The savings are added to your SavingStar account within 7-30 days depending on the store you shop. Once you accumulate $5 in savings, you can pick your payout from a deposit to your bank account or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to charity.