Have you loaded your SavingStar coupons yet for this month…they will help you spend less at the grocery store!
Here are a few that you can print:
- $0.75/3 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
- $0.75/2 any Betty Crocker Ready to Spread Frosting, Supreme Brownie Mix, Dessert Bar Mix, Box Muffins Mix or Cookie Mix 17.5 oz or larger
- $0.50/1 any Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack 4.5 oz or larger
- $0.50/1 any Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- $0.50/1 any Cookie Crisp Cereal
- $0.75/1 Dole Frozen Fruit Single-serve Cups
- $0.50/1 any Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies
- $0.50/2 any Nature Valley Granola Bars 5 ct or larger or Granola Thins
- $1/2 any Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $0.75/3 any Totino’s Rolls Snacks
These all expire on August 31, 2012…and more will be available next month!
If this is your first time using SavingStar, then sign up for a totally free account. Enter your store loyalty card number (found on the back of the little tag on your key ring.) and start saving the coupons to your card. The savings are added to your SavingStar account within 7-30 days depending on the store you shop. Once you accumulate $5 in savings, you can pick your payout from a deposit to your bank account or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to charity.