Have you loaded your SavingStar coupons yet for this month…they will help you spend less at the grocery store!
Here are some that you can find for this month:
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups, Fruit Flavored Snacks, Ocean Spray, Motts, or Sunkist Fruit Snacks SavingStar (exp 04/30/2013)
- $0.50/1 General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal SavingStar (exp 04/30/2013)
- $0.75/1 General Mills Fiber One Cereal, Original, Honey Clusters, Raisin Bran Clusters, Caramel Delight, Frosted Shredded Wheat, 80 Calories, Nutty Clusters & Almonds, 80 Calories Chocolate Cereal SavingStar (exp 04/30/2013)
- $0.50/1 General Mills Original Cheerios Cereal, the one in the yellow box SavingStar (exp 04/30/2013)
- $0.50/1 Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips, 5 oz+ SavingStar (exp 04/30/2013)
- $0.30/1 Liberte Greek or Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt SavingStar (exp 04/30/2013)
- $1/1 McCain Potatoes SavingStar (exp 05/03/2013)
- $0.50/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt Cups SavingStar (exp 04/30/2013)
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups SavingStar (exp 04/30/2013)
Check out all the SavingStar eCoupons here.
If this is your first time using SavingStar, then sign up for a totally free account. Enter your store loyalty card number (found on the back of the little tag on your key ring.) and start saving the coupons to your card. The savings are added to your SavingStar account within 7-30 days depending on the store you shop. Once you accumulate $5 in savings, you can pick your payout from a deposit to your bank account or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to charity.