This is a quick and easy side dish that goes beautifully with just about anything! It’s completely dairy free if you use dairy free margarine and it’s also free of the top 8 allergens!
Sauteed Potatoes and Mushrooms
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
- 1 lb White Button Mushrooms, quartered
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ Cup Dairy Free Margarine, divided
- 3 Medium Russet Potatoes, Cooked and Cubed
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Melt ¼ cup dairy free margarine in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
- Cook until mushrooms are browned and cooked down.
- Add in potatoes, the rest of the dairy free margarine, and salt salt and pepper.
- Stir until potatoes are coated.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you’ve roasted a bit of meat, you could put some of the juices into this dish to add some depth of flavor that will complement your main dish nicely.