Here is the last of the 1st Anniversary Giveaways!
Just yesterday, Sam’s Club launched a new personalized electronic savings program called “eValues” for its Plus card members. Sam’s Club has recognized the need to add additional discounts and savings to their existing policies. In an attempt to avoid paper coupons, they have implemented a program that offers further discounts to Plus card members.
What is it? eValues is a program that offers electronic coupons that are automatically loaded onto the member’s Plus membership card. The coupons can be viewed online through the member’s account at samsclub.com, or they can be viewed on a kiosk in the store. The offers loaded to the Plus membership card are automatically deducted from the member’s receipt if that product is being purchased. Offers can be found on food, household, toilettries, even mattresses and more!
How it works? Members must sign up for a Plus Membership to Sam’s Club. Sam’s Club looks at your shopping history and offers discounts based on your personal shopping habits and purchases! Discounts are loaded each week onto your card, and can be viewed online or at the in-store kiosk. From the internet, or from the kiosk, you can choose an option to send the discounts list to your iPhone, Blackberry or smartphone! No need to print!!!
If you are interested in learning more or have specific questions, please head on over to the Sam’s Club eValues homepage!
I am offering 5 winners a Sam’s Club Plus Membership (valued at $100) plus a $50 Gift Card, good at any Sam’s Club!!! Details on how to enter below!
**Update: Good news! The winners will receive a Sam’s GIFT CARD, not specifically a GAS card!
1. Contest ends Saturday, August 29th at noon EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
3. Entry #2: Leave a SEPARATE comment telling me in what way you promoted this contest (i.e., posting it in a forum, posting about it on your blog, Tweet about it, emailing all your friends, and/or subscribe to my feed by email or in a reader).
4. Entry #3: Do you use electronic coupons from other sources to help cut grocery costs? Do you find them helpful??? If you don’t, what is keeping you from utilizing electronic coupons? (These questions are asked from my curiosity so I can better understand your use of e-coupons…I was not asked to ask these!)
5. Winners will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway post to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did not receive a Plus membership or gas card in conjunction with this giveaway, nor was I compensated in any way by Sam’s Club.