If you are looking for some coupons and freebies to to help you save on dinner on the town, date nights, and for when you need a break from cooking, then you’re in the right spot!
While we certainly know that eating out is more expensive than eating in, it is nice to treat yourself and your family every now and again to a meal out on the town. Our family eats out 2 or 3 times a month, and we’ve been able to do so for less than $60 for the month…in part because of all the great coupons, daily deals, and other offers from restaurants in our area.
Check out the latest coupons that will help you spend less on your next “out to dinner” night!
- Au Bon Pain Coupon – $1 Off $5 Purchase (exp: 11/30/2011)
- Baja Fresh Coupon – $2 Off $8 Entree Purchase + More (exp: 11/29/2011)
- Carls Jr Coupon – Free Hand Scooped Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich WYB Any Steakhouse Burger Combo (exp: 2/1/2012)
- Firehouse Subs Coupon – Free Chips and Medium Drink WYB Any Turkey Sandwich (exp: 11/29/2011)
- Honeybaked Coupon – $5 Off Bone-In Half Ham (exp: 11/30/2011)
- McDonald’s – Free French Fries w/ Medium or Large Beverage Purchase (exp 2/14/2012)
- Jacks Coupon – Buy 1 Big Bacon Burger Get 1 Free (exp: 12/18/2011)
- Papa Murphy’s – Buy any Pizza, Get the Second Pizza 50% off (exp 11/30/2011)
- Pat and Oscars Coupon – $7 Off $30 Purchase + More (exp: 12/31/2011)
- Smoothie King Coupon – Buy 1 20 oz. Lean1 Smoothie Get 1 Free (exp: 12/4/2011)
- Chili’s – Sign up for the Chili’s Email Club and receive exclusive offers and print a coupon for FREE order of Skillet Queso & Chips.
- Gordon Biersch Coupon – FREE Garlic Fries Appetizer (exp: 12/5/2011)
- TGI Fridays Coupon – FREE Appetizer with Group of 3 or More* (exp: 12/31/2011)
- Waffle House Coupon – FREE Coffee (exp: 12/2/2011)
Kids Eat Free
- Earth Fare – Thursdays from 4 – 8 pm, with $5 adult purchase
- Ikea: Kids eat free on Tuesdays