If you are looking for some coupons and freebies to to help you save on dinner on the town, date nights, and for when you need a break from cooking, then you’re in the right spot!
While we certainly know that eating out is more expensive than eating in, it is nice to treat yourself and your family every now and again to a meal out on the town. Our family eats out 2 or 3 times a month, and we’ve been able to do so for less than $60 for the month…in part because of all the great coupons, daily deals, and other offers from restaurants in our area.
Check out the latest coupons that will help you spend less on your next “out to dinner” night!
- Bakers Square Coupon – 20% Off Entire Check Starts 1/1 (exp: 1/31/2012)
- Bob Evans Coupon – $3 Off $10 Dine-In Purchase Starting 1/3 (exp: 1/14/2012)
- Buca Di Beppo Coupon – $10 Off $20 Purchase (exp: 1/15/2012)
- Daphne’s Greek Cafe Coupon – $2 Off Any Entree + More (exp: 1/15/2012)
- Jack’s Coupon – $1.99 Double Cheese Burger (exp: 1/29/2012)
- Jamba Juice Coupons – $2 off Fit ‘N Fruitful Smoothie + More (exp: 1/19/2012)
- Maggiano’s Coupon – $5 Off Any Little Italy Favorite Entree (exp: 2/1/2012)
- Papa Murphy’s Coupon – $7 Large Chicken Parmesan DeLite Pizza (exp: 1/31/2012)
- Schlotzsky’s Coupon – $3 Off $15 Purchase (exp: 1/11/2012)
- Chili’s – Sign up for the Chili’s Email Club and receive exclusive offers and print a coupon for FREE order of Skillet Queso & Chips.
- Denny’s Coupon – FREE Red Velvet Pancake Puppies Sundae (exp: 1/16/2012)
- Waffle House Coupon – FREE Coffee (exp: 1/27/2012)
- Waffle House Coupon – FREE Small Hashbrown (no other purchase required) (exp: 1/20/2012)
Kids Eat Free
- Earth Fare – Thursdays from 4 – 8 pm, with $5 adult purchase
- Ikea: Kids eat free on Tuesdays
::: Download the FREE $5 Dinners Toolbar – never miss a recipe, coupon, deal or meal plan! Learn more. :::