If you are looking for some coupons and freebies to to help you save on dinner on the town, date nights, and for when you need a break from cooking, then you’re in the right spot!
While we certainly know that eating out is more expensive than eating in, it is nice to treat yourself and your family every now and again to a meal out on the town. Our family eats out 2 or 3 times a month, and we’ve been able to do so for less than $60 for the month…in part because of all the great coupons, daily deals, and other offers from restaurants in our area.
Check out the latest coupons that will help you spend less on your next “out to dinner” night!
- Restaurant.com – Get Restaurant.com Gift Certificates for just $2! Code: PUMPKIN (exp 10/31), plus order through Ebates and get 15% cashback on your Restaurant.com purchase!
- Quizno’s – Print 4 Quizno’s coupons when you join the QClub (rolling)
- Boston Market Coupon – Free Additional Large Side with Family Meal Purchase (exp: 10/30/2011)
- Pat and Oscars Coupon – $5 Individual Pizza and 20 oz. Fountain Drink (exp: 10/31/2011)
- Chipotle – BOOritos – Dress up and get burritos, bowls, tacos for just $2 on Halloween (only 10/31, after 6 pm)
- Bertucci’s Coupon – $5 Off $25 Purchase* (exp 11/15)
- Boston Market Coupon – $2 Off $10 Purchase (exp 11/6)
- McCormick & Schmick’s Coupon – $10 Off $50 Purchase (exp 11/20)
- Mimis Cafe Coupon – Buy 1 Lunch or Dinner Entree and 2 Drinks Get 1 Entree Free (exp 10/26)
- Uno Chicago Grill Coupons – Kids Eat Free WYB 1 Adult Dinner (exp 10/31)
- Great American Cookie – Bring in a gently used book and get a free cookie, to celebrate “Reading is Sweet” National Book Drive this October (exp 10/31)
- Chili’s – Free Skillet Queso & Chips (rolling)
- Jack’s Coupon – Buy 1 2-Pc Chicken & Biscuit Get 1 Free (exp 11/6)
- IHOP - Free Scary Face Pancakes for Kids (October 28th only)