If you are looking for some coupons and freebies to to help you save on dinner on the town, date nights, and for when you need a break from cooking, then you’re in the right spot!
While we certainly know that eating out is more expensive than eating in, it is nice to treat yourself and your family every now and again to a meal out on the town. Our family eats out 2 or 3 times a month, and we’ve been able to do so for less than $60 for the month…in part because of all the great coupons, daily deals, and other offers from restaurants in our area.
Check out the latest coupons that will help you spend less on your next “out to dinner” night!
- 80% off Restaurant.com – Get $25 gift card for just $2 when you use code SAVE
- Quizno’s – Print 4 Quizno’s coupons when you join the QClub
- Red Lobster – $4 off 2 dinners, $3 off 2 lunches (exp. 9.27)
- Cold Stone Creamery - BOGO Creation Coupon (exp. 9/8)
- Ruby Tuesday’s - 25% off entire purchase (exp. 9/11)
- Smokey Bones – BOGO Entrees (exp. 9/12)
- Chick-Fil-A – Free Breakfast (this week only!)
- Bonefish Grill – Free Bang Bang Shrimp with $15 purchase (exp. 9/9)
- Einstein Bros. - Free Pumpkin Muffin with coffee purchase (exp. 9/14)
- Cold Stone Creamery – Free Sprinkles Creation (9/27 from 5 – 8 pm)
- Waffle House – Free Waffle Coupon (exp. 9/30)
Kids Eat Free
- Mimi’s Cafe – Kids Eat Free on Fridays this September
- Boston Market – Kids Eat Free with Adult Purchase (exp. 10/4)
- Friendly’s – Free Kids Meal with Adult purchase (exp. 9/18)