It’s not my fault. It’s not!
I am a chocoholic. And I need a support group!
So who’s fault is it…perhaps the fault of the market where I found these raspberry chips. Perhaps the fault of this beautiful post of Jenny’s that I stumbled upon . Perhaps the fault of all the Valentine’s Day chocolate that is EVERYWHERE. Perhaps the fault of the pantry challenge. Perhaps my brother’s fault for getting me this super cool mini-brownie tray  for Christmas.
Really…the fault is my own.
Must. Indulge. Chocolate. Cravings!
Perfection. 1 bite. Chocolate brownies with a touch of gooey raspberry flavored chocolate inside!
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Brownies
Adapted from: Recipe from back of the Baker’s Chocolate Squares box
Yield – 12 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 16-18 minutes
- 4 squares Baker’s unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter (dairy free margarine works too!)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- About 1 cup raspberry flavored chocolate chips
1. Melt chocolate squares with butter over low heat. Add in remaining ingredients except the raspberry chocolate chips. Stir together until combined.
2. Meanwhile place raspberry chocolate chips into the little mini-muffin well .
5. Bake 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes for the mini brownies. If you are baking regular size brownies, then refer to the Baker’s Square box for complete directions.
5. Try not to eat them all in one sitting!!!!!
If you are craving chocolate now, I do apologize.
Perhaps you’d like to join my Chocoholics Anonymous support group?!?